Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Bigger House

While we were driving today....Youngest Brother said "when me big
man...me go to Chi*a and... 5 children"
At first I was not sure if he was going to Chi*a and getting married and
having 5 children. So I asked "will you adopt or have babies?"
He said " some 7 y.o. and some 10 y.o. and some little....maybe 10
childrens"
I said maybe you better ask your wife...he gave me a blank look....I
pointed to daddy and said "I'm his wife"
He just laughed and said "I don't know"
I told him, "you need a wife if you are going to have that many children
and I am going to need a big house for all my grandchildren."
With Oldest Sister's 12 children, his 10, and youngest sister.... not
sure how many she has planned, looks like I will be needing a big house
when they all come home for Sunday lunch.

2 comments:

  1. That's so funny! Yeah, you are going to need a bigger house. Sounds like fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris~
    Thank you for allowing me the privilege of praying for your family! Your requests are 'in the book' and has already been lifted up today!
    Many blessings, sweet sister!

    ReplyDelete