Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Glad That Day is Over!

But first yesterday, we actually had a snow day, not just a delay.
It was for ice, not snow. It was a day for adding to the snowman and
getting wet.
Then the mail came and they found the new Family Fun magazine and Joseph
decided we need to make the CNY dragons....of course I had to help
because none of them can read directions very well =-O
So here are the finished results
Yesterday was the evening my DH decided to replace the failing
alternator in the van and was unable to remove one of the bolts. He was
very irritated at himself, but....
Anyway, thankfully the garage that has been tending to the venerable old
lady (our '93 Astro) consented to see her today, but first I had to get it and the children to school.
I am very thankful that everything stayed together until I reached the garage. And thankful for MIL who took Faith and I home from the garage....

They replaced the alternator and she should be good as new....for now....I am hoping to
get a picture of 222,222 miles on that odometer. Better start carrying
my camera, she is at 220,9__ something.


Tomorrow we plan to add a few more miles and go to Philly to get
Joseph's new legs...I am excited and worried. I hope it isn't too
painful to stand up straight after all this time of having one hip
higher than the other. If you think about it I'm sure he could use extra
prayers.

2 comments: