Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Busy Saturday

First off I finished the promised quilt for my newest child. As you can
see from the pictures he is not sure how to handle pictures showing
happiness.

He promptly snuggled under it even though the edges are not finished. I
just started to warn him that there might be pins in yet....and ouch!
He handed it back for inspection and it has not been far from him
since. Makes my heart happy.

Then next bit of news...a bit of a surprise and yet not.... I am going
to be MOTHER OF THE GROOM!

Tentative date Oct 15...gotta make sure the church is available.
Ai yi yi, not sure I am old enough for this job! Blessings guys!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the mother of the groom! You are entering my world, and I pray it is just as big a blessing for you as it has been for me. My DIL is the girl that I prayed for since she was in 6th grade, and the Lord gave me (and especially my son) the delight of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats on your growing family! And, beautiful quilt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations!!! Onto a new phase of your life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO WAY JOSE! mother of the groom: you are too young for that!
    no really, how awesome :0 and they look so cute..let me know if you need a photographer LOL and don't die while your life changes big time!

    jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. and yes, you are too young for this LOL!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I wasn't quite ready either, but I attained 4 daughter's in law in 2years time. They are WONDERFUL... :)
    I love it that you made him a quilt. A friend made blankets for our girls and they LOVE them, winter, spring summer and fall. :)

    ReplyDelete