Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tooth Extractions and other fun stuff

On Tues Hope came home from school and showed me a spot in her mouth.
"It started to hurt a first recess"
She had an abscessed tooth drilled out and filled about 3 wks ago and
now it looked like some of that filling fell out and she had this huge
lump below that tooth. She said it only hurts a little bit.
We got an appt Wed. at lunch time and the dentist decided that this time
we will just pull the tooth... the last time they were worried that her
other teeth would move too much if they take out this baby molar.
Poor girl had huge eyes when they told her the tooth will be coming out.
She did so good though. She did want me in the room this time...other
times with fillings I usually have to sit in the waiting room. I'm
hoping we don't have too many teeth like that at our house...it was hard
to watch.


Then I finished these two items...sorry for the blurred picture...not
sure what I was doing....but I do think Tom turkey looks sorta real...
The flower one is a Carolina Lily and those squares are 3" There were
some tiny pieces.
And someone told me this week that I don't have any patience!
Humph...I'll show him!

2 comments:

  1. You are an incredible artist, God has blessed you with such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what beautiful quilt work you do. Wow!

    ReplyDelete