Tuesday, August 27, 2013

School Lunches

                                         On Saturday, I made the soup for the lunches this week
                                     It is cheeseburger soup with noodles...an no cheese.
                I wasn't sure about these thermoses, but they have rave reviews from my bunch.  The food is almost too hot, even with an ice pack in the lunch box to cool their other stuff!  A few tips from my research. Put boiling water in the thermos for 10 min and put on the lid. Heat the soup (not in the microwave) until boiling or sizzling (haven't tried any non-soup) the dip into thermos. I use my electric kettle so the stove top is clear for pancake making. They report that the outside of the thermos isn't even hot at lunch time. Even Faith can open it by herself. I bought them here

2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the thermoses? We will be needing those soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soup looks awesome! I will have to try your recipe:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete