Friday, December 6, 2013

Innovations or maybe "Just Cheap"

So when the guy with a hole in his hand needs to do plumbing and electrical work, it's duct tape (actually Duck tape) to the rescue. We wrapped the hand with traditional gauze and tape, then a hefty cover of silver duct tape.

And when little Miss Shekinah needs a bib to protect her pretty little dress from her morning "dippy eggs" I just grab a napkin and clip it with a clothes pin.

Please ignore the tear-streaked face I just told her she can't watch E-I-E-I-O  AGAIN! Out of desperation the other day I looked for and found videos with nursery rhymes...they are only SLIGHTLY annoying....the REAL annoying thing is the whiny begging that comes when I am trying to use the computer.  We will try to interest her in other more educational activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment