Sunday, December 22, 2013

'Twas the Week Before Christmas

And what should one do?  Why don't I clean out the sewing room closet since really what else would I have to do with my time...?
 As you can see, it was a necessary job! My mother and I joke that you can never have too much fabric, it works like insulation so therefore it is OK to have piles of it....but I got tired of tripping over my insulation!
I hauled out a total of 7 garbage bags, 3 went into the garbage and 4 went to my mom's house for "redistribution"  Some will go into charity quilts she was making, some will go to " a lady who cuts patches for charity quilt kits" and some will be sent overseas to CAM's sewing rooms in Eastern Europe. There the local women can sew clothes, home furnishings etc for the needy and as payment they are allowed to keep a certain percent of what they sewed.


I also finished the last 2 projects of the year ( I think) 



And my niece Amy Kaitlyn Grace made her appearance, we were told on Friday that they have diagnosed Trisomy 18 or Edward's Syndrome. She has multiple birth defects, please pray for their family, she was a much longed for little sister  ( for a certain 7 y.o. with seven brothers).  Pray for wisdom to make decisions on her medical needs and for strength to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment