Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day #2

I don't have pictures since dad has the camera, but no way to send them
home....but they tell me that Joe is sporting 2 blue casts that end
before the knees.
That is quite the blessing I'm thinking...less weight and he can bend
his legs.
He called me this evening from his wheelchair outside (playground area)
and was happy to tell me that one of the ministers from church stopped
in this afternoon.
His catheter removal went well and all systems are working OK.
He was only on oral pain meds so it looks like we can bring them home
tomorrow or early Saturday.

His living room bedroom awaits and we managed to install our own
removable shower head. It is time to have everyone under the same roof
again....oh wait I forgot...oldest brother is gone for the weekend...ah
well it is DH that needs to come home.

3 comments: