Sunday, July 17, 2011

Did They Always Fight?

The other evening,I was teaching and missed the conversation, the girls
were having an argument and Joe asked DH, "Did the girls always fight?"
Ray said that when Faith was very young, Hope would tell her what to do
and Faith would listen.
Now since Faith is older, she has her own ideas and does not always like
what Hope is decreeing.
He said "Oh, they looked like such nice girls on the pictures."
Very funny observation, but tonight he put another twist on this.
He asked ME, almost the same question while looking over his photo album.
This time though he said, "Did they fight before I came home?"
I said "yeah, why?"
"I think maybe they just fight since I came home."
I tried to assure him that they would still probably fight, even if he
wasn't here.
Wonder what was behind that question?


No comments:

Post a Comment