Wednesday, July 3, 2013

ADD

On Monday we took the children to the zoo (see previous post). I had Zeke along for my 3rd and 4th hands. Not that I really needed extra hands, Shekinah does pretty good at staying with me.  He did come in handy when Shenkinah got bored waiting on the dog and pony show to start, so I sent her with Zeke to get tickets  to ride a pony later. She adores her big brothers.

We left around 11:45, high time for food for this bunch, so like a very smart mom I stopped for icees, nothing like a bunch of sugar and caffeine to tide us over until we got real food.

On the way home, we invented a game....it was born of too much heat, too much sugar, and probably a touch of caffeine...maybe it was the mango flavor of the icees.

Zeke said one sentence to me, " did you see they have blueberries for sale"
I returned, " That is a beautiful brown horse over there."
His reply, " There was a car at the school."
I said, "looks like they are going to paint that house."

On and on...till we were snorting with laughter.  The people in the back seats had whip lash trying to figure out our conversation.  We gave the game a name afterward.

Sometimes you need to relieve the tension of having your every word examined and every fact double checked...it has given someone the name of Auditor General.

No comments:

Post a Comment