Thursday, July 18, 2013

Two Down, One to Go

Yesterday DH called me from work and said he needs to get the pickup truck hauled off to the garage. Something happened to the clutch and he can't drive it. Thankfully he got to work safely and the clutch only gave out when he pulled forward in his parking space.
He told me not to worry, he will catch a ride to the garage and pick up Ben's car, it was there for yearly inspection.
Good deal! Ben is at work week and won't need his car till Saturday night.
Today DH drove the car to work, about 3pm he called me....The plant is closing early because of the heat and he's coming home....that is if he can get the car started.
His supervisor brought him home...something is wrong with the ignition...he could turn the key enough to unlock the steering,but not enough to start the car...

Tomorrow he's taking the van to work....that is the last vehicle....I hope he's careful....and I'm not kidding!



No comments:

Post a Comment