Monday, July 29, 2013

Where on Earth WERE You?

If only the mail could talk...back in March Hope made sure that I filled out her camp application. She mailed it that day ...March 16

We were green-horns about this camp stuff, I sort of figured with our early application we didn't have to worry about getting a spot and I didn't know we should receive an acknowledgement letter of some sort.

Well a few weeks ago I realized our check still wasn't cashed (wasn't sure if they wait until closer to the Aug camp dates) and found out we should have received a letter a LONG time ago.

Long story short...they never received the check. Well I got to thinking and second-guessing my memory, but I know Hope and if she wanted something in the mailbox IT GOT THERE!
The other thing I wondered about....did I send it to the correct address? There were two addresses on the camp info paper...one for sending letters to the campers and one for the application. I really didn't worry too much after all the camper address was the same for the boys' camp and that was held in June, surely the letter would have been found?!

Guess what came in the mail today?
Return to Sender....






Like I said, I really wish the mail could talk...obviously, God has other plans for Hope this summer....or something?

1 comment:

  1. We are doing Woodcrest camp...Olivia goes next week for the mini camp--2 nights, 3 days. Should be intersesting!

    ReplyDelete