Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Our Summer

 This whole week there is a children's zoo at a local store so on Monday I took the children. Faith wasn't very sure about the pony ride "It's so bumpy"
   Shekinah took a ride too, but I was walking beside her and hand the camera in my pocket. My friend used her camera...hopefully she'll e-mail it one day

    Faith wasn't so sure about those nosey alpacas (?) they were taller than her and kept checking if you had any food on you.
 I got food for them and you can see Faith's reaction ...Joe was not very impressed either.
 
 The tied horses had the funniest reaction to a camel parading around in front of them....time and time again. If they hadn't been so well bred, I think one of them would have been rearing in his harness.
Today the girls decided to play handicapped....they found the old crutches and since the crutches were just too tall for Faith she got Joe's old walker out...they were hobbling around on the drive when the Fed Ex truck brought a package....wonder what she thought.

  Hope did comment later that her axillary area was a bit sore...I told her I didn't want to hear her complaints.  She is doing well though considering we found out today that our application for camp never got there and camp of course is full with 30+ on the waiting list   blegh!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a great time riding ponies! We keep trying to get Clara on a horse but she just isn't ready yet. One of these days she'll get there.
    The crutches made me laugh, I spent a lot of time on crutches as a kid, like part of each of my 4 years of high school, it was miserable but all my friends loved to steal them and play with them:)

    ReplyDelete