Saturday, April 23, 2011

Good Friday Ect.

Good Friday also happened to be Oldest Daughter's 9th birthday....but since I had offered to work at a local market we spread out the celebration over two days...

She opened some of the gifts before I left



Then I went off to a crazy busy stand that sells subs and soda to tourists and other people :^)

It was wonderful. I ran my feet off, and for approx 9 hours no one whined or tattled! AND I got paid for it!!!

 Then today wonderful daddy put the finishing touches on a HUGE blackboard! The perfect gift for an aspiring teacher.  We used blackboard paint on a piece of hardboard that was reduced because of damaged corners.



Then we celebrated with ice cream cake.


2 comments:

  1. Oh awesome! My oldest daughter also turned 9..but on April 8th! Fun stuff I tell you!

    ReplyDelete