Sunday, April 24, 2011

Say What!?

Out of the same mouth...on the same day!
"It no fair!!"
"I don't like this family!"
Later when I was reading a blog that was advocating for older child
adoption...
"Mom, can-a we bring home another boy?"
Younger sister: "No, a little baby girl!"
Same child: "No a little baby boy!"
Mom: "God needs to talk with daddy first."
SC: "Did God talk to daddy when you bring me home?"
Mom: "Yes, dear."
Just so's I understand here!? Are we a good family or not? Why bring
another brother to a family you don't like?
Or maybe you do like us, but are afraid to?....








4 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I think he KNOWS for sure that you ARE a wonderful family!! But like any kid...his "dislike" of parents is handy when things aren't going his way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a typical teenager, but he is not quite a teen yet!

    For the record, you are an AWESOME family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emotions are a complicated thing, aren't they?

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, words can come out so quickly, and I am sure, he did not mean them!
    We are going down the road to an older-child adoption as well-I spend my time wondering, how will this all turn out? Do they really feel they have a momma and daddy after 13 years without one?
    We will never know what they have gone through,but we can sure love them through everything once we get them in our arms!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete