Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good News and Other "good" News

We will be DTC tomorrow! My dream I had last night was not correct. I dreamed that our coordinator called and said the she can send our dossier as soon as .....something..... was sent to her. For the life of me I could NOT hear what she said. This morning I woke up with a nagging worry. So I e-mailed her to double check that our dossier was complete. She set my fears to rest.
Next dream will be the one where I forget my baby in the shopping cart....


The other "good" news....my 89 year old grandfather is singing with the angels and is back together with his wife of 60+ years!  When she passed away, his will to live just went out of him, but he lived another 5-1/2 years...but last Saturday he went HOME!

1 comment:

  1. Good to catch up on your blog! Exciting! I can imagine that each adoption is just as awesome as the first one....watching God work is always so inspiring! Blessings on you wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete