Thursday, May 10, 2012

PATIENCE!

I am working on that one! We walked in for our fingerprints last Wednesday. I was so hoping that by this week we would be driving that approval to the state capitol and then expediting it through the Chinese Consulate.
But we are still waiting to hear if our approval has gone through...they needed to look over our home study as well...so every night there are 2 little girls praying for "officer John"  to be able to have time to process our approval...and a mama that is praying for patience to wait till "officer John" sends our approval.

Meanwhile I am keeping my fingers busy-almost finished

 And Faith was playing church with her people under the quilt - at least I think it was church...
see all the empty benches in the front?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous quilt. Praying Officer John is quick for all of you. Miss our PA friends.

    ReplyDelete