Monday, May 28, 2012

Summer Vacation

This year summer vacation is looking a bit foreboding. There are some
children/child in my house that need constant direction.

I am working on a schedule to keep us on track, but ....I do not do well
with schedules....especially not ones posted on my fridge-certain people
make an effort to tell me when I'm not on schedule!

This morning my precious gem took a look at the list of jobs slated for
today and set to work to do ALL of them himself!
That led to consternation when he cleaned up the girls elaborate
"people" set-up.... (was going to be the girls' job)
Thankfully I had the laundry sorted before he started another load.
Wonder how long this is going to keep up?
And what on earth am I complaining about?
I'm not sure, but Hope is feeling pressure SHE strives to be my right
hand helper and someone is trying to take her place...( I think)

The one bright spot was the papers I printed off from an on-line
education site....That they knew how to handle.

The summer looks very long....I'm praying for inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Well yesterday Douglas cleaned out both freezers for me. Took him all day! I have daily, weekly, and monthly job lists. Everyone chooses X number of jobs from each list. Of course the "monthly jobs" are bigger and more involved. It works for us!

    ReplyDelete