Saturday, May 5, 2012

How Was Your Saturday?

I feel like a neglectful mother...sort of....
I drove off by my lonesome this morning to attend a Sparrow Fund seminar
A room full of like-minded people absorbing info about our heart's concerns/interests.
Making contacts with new people...Meeting other people who-were only going to have 3 children and ended up with 7....where have I heard that one before?

I made it home by 4:30 and the house was almost cleaned and the laundry was almost finished...but I think they get an "A" for effort...

The wash might dry overnight -out on the wash line. We thankfully don't have a road by our house or all the church-going people would think that this lady did her washing on a Sunday morning!
There are advantages to living behind a screening of trees.

To be fair, I left a list of chores and hubby had his list that he wanted to accomplish, so they did not have that encouragement to keep working....

So what did you do on this day at the end of the week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a glorious screening of trees you do have my friend!!! I LOVE your driveway!!!!

    For us today, we did lots of yard work. I took a tumble while pulling a root, managed to fall backwards on my bum and legs over head just as our neighbor drove around the corner!! Now I really wish I had a screening of trees!!!

    ReplyDelete