Thursday, May 3, 2012

Tired Feet

Today I went along on my 8th grader's field trip (totally different kind of tripping)





We went 'green' and caught the train. I really don't know if driving a half an hour to catch a train for a trip that normally takes 45 minutes by car....counts as green

BUT it was fun!

We stopped at the Whitaker center

The PA state capitol

The PA State Museum (sort of boring-don't tell anyone)


While in the state museum I received a phone call from my courier telling me that all is well (even if I didn't fill out the new G-1 form) and my documents will be dropped in the Fed Ex box to overnight them back to me.  To make this week very wonderful...I would need an e-mail from an Officer in Lee's Summit tomorrow...but I'll stick with wonderful...Today was national day of prayer....yesterday was my fasting....think there's a connection?  Oh Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment