Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Rainbow

Every summer we adopted or were in the process of adoption, I felt that we saw more rainbows than any other summer.
But this summer...I ran out the driveway a number of times (we live in the woods and can't normally see much of the sky) and was disappointed and WET.
I was getting a bit impatient, I like to see those promises, the bow that God set in the sky way back in Genesis for a promise between Him and man. I know that it was about the Flood, but I still think of them as promises.
Well tonite He sent one, right in our front yard! The last time we had one in our yard was when we waited for Joseph.


 Finished 3 of these wall hangings for the shop....got a few more orders that really should be finished before I board that jet plane.


Ginger root? No, that is a potato that couldn't make up its mind.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Your own personal rainbow...how wonderful!! I love it.

    Love the wall hanging! You are so talented, friend.

    Funny potato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looked for rainbows here and didn't see one yesterday :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! Did you find a pot of gold? LOL

    ReplyDelete