Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My Week Thus Far


Something I never thought I would see. She ran screaming about bugs at the beginning of summer. This weekend she brought in a SNAKESKIN!And took it to school to show her teacher who supposedly does not like snakes...forgot to ask her how it went. ( I didn't know of the teacher's antipathy until this evening when big sister informed me)

 I seriously thought about putting a prayer request on FB this AM. My washer would not pump out the water in my first load. I'm sorry, but a family of 7 NEEDS a washer. We had just replaced the pump so I sincerely hoped that we did not have to go washer shopping. Thankfully hubby came home and discovered that there was a bunch of sand clogging the pump. It may have been connected to the towels he used to wipe out the swimming pool he was putting away on Monday...maybe....

 Somehow this week is shaping up similarly to the weeks before we traveled for Joseph.  Go here to look at the appliance breakdowns and rashes we dealt with then.
I made a visit to the Dr to see what she thinks of this rash that has gotten out of hand. Psoriasis? We shall see if she is right.

We are just missing the skunk episode...We don't have a dog to get sprayed so I'd better warn everyone that black and white striped kitties are not to be played with.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a spider-bite to me!! My Macy has psoriasis and it doesn't look anything like that. But who knows! There are different types...so maybe it is.

    Ack....either way, I hate rashes!

    Just friended you on FB. Had no idea you were on there! (Don't feel obligated to friend me though!!! I know that some people like to keep on the low-down.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    My name is Jenna. your kids are a special miracle from god, a gift from above, earthly angel. Your kids are full of happiness, life, smiles, joy, fun,love, and spunk.


    I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.

    I wrote this poem
    Each of us are Special
    Each of us different,
    No one is the same
    Each of are us are unique in our own way,
    Those of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    Those who of us who have challenges, we smile through our day.
    It doesn't matter what others say
    we are special anyway.
    What is forty feet and sings? the school chior
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete