Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Clean Up!?

Tonite I told everyone to clean up for 15 minutes. I set the timer and gave orders to see how much cleaning we could do in that time.
Big Sister came running up and asked "Why? Is grandma coming?"

Now does that girl think we only clean up when grandma is coming? Hmmm, maybe we need to make this a more frequent occurance.

Anyway, I was impressed what we managed to accomplish. We will need to do it tomorrow again, since all schools have been cancelled and you know Kids home from school =chaos

Fingerprinting is now a done deal....although Big Brother needed to have his done by the old style ink prints. The office was over-flowing, I think they had too many walk ins because of the weather forecast. We did ours yesterday and there was one person ahead of us.

I hope it doesn't slow down our paperwork.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment