Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting Out of the House

This is what it looked like on Wednesday, I know....a little snow, but our road crews are not sure what to do with that much snow.


Yesterday I was rejoicing...the schools were going to be open Fri, two hour delay, but open  Yaay! (I really should have planned more projects for a snow storm, but I really didn't think the forecasters would be right two times in a row!)

Well this morning we get the phone call that schools are closed today...guess some of the secondary roads were still not in good shape.

We/I still needed to get out of the house...

We made it to our local Wa*mart along with most of the local population, got the groceries and made it home with 4 kids and no tantrums. Maybe they needed to get out too.  I still need to stop for ice cream (a staple at our house) and someone should stop at the farm for 50 lbs of potatoes and we will be set for the next snow storm....aaack!

I really need to be working on this




I need to finish 120 blocks like this and have about 20 finished..get to work!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your snow pics. It's so pretty! And I love the quilt you are putting together...wow, I'm amazed at your talent!

    Glad you made it to Wal Mart today. Whew!! Hope you eventually got your ice cream!

    ReplyDelete