Monday, February 22, 2010

Our I-797 !!

Lately all the important mail....checks, fingerprint appointments, bills :^( come in small envelopes. So I was looking through them hoping to see another envelope from US*IS. I was starting to feel disappointed until I noticed the return address on the BIG envelope. Somehow that one did not look official, but it WAS!!!

We have one more approval, one more piece saying we can be parents to Liang.
Tomorrow, Lord willing, my sister-in-law and I will drive to Harrisburg and get the state seals applied to the 13 documents that make up our dossier. The weather, of course, is iffy, so we will see if the temperature stays above or below freezing before we battle the traffic.

Patience my dear, patience

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Chris! yahoo!!! So glad to hear the journey is picking up a little "speed"....lol :-) wonderful. So thrilled this is working out for you all.
    Diane
    Maggie and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHH. One step closer. Safe travels to Harrisburg. Go tomorrow--another sotrm on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you got your approval!!! Yippee!!!

    Have I told ya how much I love my purse?????? Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete