Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What Else Would I Do on a Snowy Day?

Since there was nothing else to do ( yeah right) I decided to wrap and freeze the eggrolls for the Chinese New Year party at school. Since school is cancelled for tomorrow and we might get more snow on Monday. I have no idea when we will actually have the party...but I have 75 egg rolls waiting in the freezer to be dropped into hot oil.

Tomorrow we will see if the snow plows find our dead end street, so we can go out into the real world again...I know it has only been a day and a half, but goodness we need ice cream.

Pray for our volunteer firemen tonite, they are fighting a fire and will probably be there all night. A local church is burning....the first calls said there were flames showing through the windows, but the roads were impassable and the trucks were stuck behind snow plows.
I'm just glad it was not a house with people inside it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gracious, those eggrolls look AMAZING! I remember you sending me the recipe a LONG time ago...I've still never made them! But after seeing a picture of them...I just might need to do that soon!



    **Thanks, it's 9:30 PM and I'm hungry for eggrolls. Save a few for me...I'll be right over. :)

    ReplyDelete