Friday, September 10, 2010

2nd day as a Family

It is easy to please little boys, feed them...and buy them yo-yos.

 

we replaced the pink girl shoes today and I was amazed...he "pretend" pouted when we said no to the car, but was overjoyed when we bought a yo-yo. Disappointed when the yo yo did not have a string...it had been stolen out of the box.  Daddy saved the day by going back and buying 2 more...they are quite amazing little toys for 5 RMB...ball bearings and everything.

While dadd was out he asked "daddy na-li"?  and was happy when daddy showed up with bags...but I think he was happy to see daddy too.

I ran out for groceries to feed this bunch ( found out you need to ask for and pay for a bag) when I rattled the door knob...I heard Liang saying "Mamiya"  and he was yanking the door open.  He pulled out a kitchen chair right away for me.

There are some other boys who will have to step up the pace to keep up with him. :^)

 

Actually I think Hope and Liang will suffer the most with sibliing rivalry...but Hope has a rivalry bone..

 

We continue to be blessed...he just seems happy! He repeats phrases....uses the translator....and tries to imitate his brothers...

Ben was jumping to touch the ceiling....so Liang tried it too .

 

 

1 comment: