Saturday, September 11, 2010

Early Days




Good morning!
We slept well last night. today we would have liked to go to the International Church in Beijing, but as I understand, it requires an American passport to attend. Liang does not have any passport yet.
This morning at breakfast we had a nice lady serving, the same lady as the first morning. She is very friendly and told me I have a big heart...asked how many children born to me...bossed the children...served extra toast and juice. This morning she gave us a gallon of juice to take to our room and also a loaf of bread...PB&J for lunch!  If only we could find good milk here!  Mixing dry milk just doesn't do it unless we make hot chocolate.
I am listening to the Uno game as I type...I soon can't tell which of my children is doing the talking...he is very good at imitating...
We are bonding over food and games...we will go out for a walk later...the traffic is much less on a Sun AM...I guess the city does slow sometimes...
I'm sending pictures of my "twins" one with food...blueberry jam and bread (he picked out the blueberry jam yesterday)
and a picture of the "lifesavers" we brought along...he is reading the Bible story books...not sure what he thinks

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment