Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Consulate Appointment


Well the US will be issuing 45 more US visas after today's ceremony.
Our guide went to the Consulate this morning and submitted our papers and this afternoon we appeared at the consulate ceremony. It was a bit faster than normal, guess because of the Mid-Autumn festival.
Tomorrow will be a free day so we hire a guide to go shopping, we did not get the mementos for Liang that we bought the other children, plus I have some orders from other people...so we will see what we can find.
We also want to visit a book store to hopefully get some bilingual books for Liang....he does read well, the way it sounds, so I want to keep him reading something until he transitions to English.

Today during the Consulate appointment Liang pulled a tooth. He has been complaining about his teeth and I assumed that he had cavities... here it looks like he has 3 loose teeth!  Maybe that is all the problem!? I hope
Earlier we told him to just pull his tooth and he almost had a fit....not sure what he thought we were saying....we had the guide talk to him and explain that WE won't be pulling any teeth that is his problem/job and maybe he didn't realize that he could pull them out before they fall out...not sure.

Did not get much rain today, but it seemed to have poured during the night...didn't hear wind or rain, so I guess I was sound asleep.
Chris for the Weaver's

1 comment:

  1. I just keep hearing that pop song running through my head when I read your posts...

    You're beautiful.

    What a family. Reaching hearts. I am so thrilled for you guys.

    ReplyDelete