Sunday, September 4, 2011

Saturday and some improvements

After going to S*m's Club for a number of years I finally got wise and
made a master list of all the things we usually buy there and little
bubbles to put my check marks. I even have the items in the same general
order as we normally move through that huge store. How long does it take
for some people to learn?
Also decided to make my bread into rolls this time, hopefully, we will
have fewer bread crusts left in the bag that need to be tossed. I
know...if I would be paying attention I could have all the bread crumbs
we ever need. But...


Then we made 2 apple pies

Cut up about one basket of apples and made applesauce...if you want good
applesauce - use Ginger Gold apples Yumm!!
Then we even managed to go to a wedding all in the same day!

2 comments:

  1. Your pie looks YUMMY! And so do your rolls. :) I found a GREAT recipe for hamburger buns! I made them today and they were a hit!

    I need to make a Sam's list like that! Great idea. I have a similar one for WM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am holding out for the Smokehouse apples :) and i may go to Hopewell Furnace to pick some Gravenstein..now they are the best!

    ReplyDelete