Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Well we survived our first major holiday....
met some relatives for the first time.....

Family is very laid back...no Aunt Agatha's to give big smooches or anything.

He Skyped with a friend who is living in Shanghai was good to hear him talking away in Chinese...but wait! I heard a lot of English phrases sprinkled in his conversation...the other day I mentioned "forgetting your Chinese" and he informed me  "me no forget!"

This evening the youngest three were outside using up the sidewalk chalk before it snows.... and I found the above pictures...
for those of you that can't read Chinese....it says " I love mama and daddy"

On Thanksgiving we got an e-mail from Youngest Brother's  Dr saying "we have reached a consensus and it would be best if you come in so we can discuss it"  
Not sure what their advice will be....but I have a gut feeling...
It is time to do something his prostheses are getting too small and he complains every time he puts them on. I'm looking forward to the appt but dreading it at the same time.
So Mon AM I will call and get the quickest appt for our and their schedule.

2 comments:

  1. That call sounds ominous; will be praying for you. Glad Thanksgiving went well, and the sidewalk chalk sure looks like a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!! You crack me up about the Aunt Agatha!!! Cute photos of the kids just having fun!!

    ReplyDelete