Saturday, November 6, 2010

Thankful

I'm trying to be thankful.
I should be thankful that I noticed, today, that the food in the big chest freezer was not quite as frozen as usual.
I should be thankful that we found a chest freezer without searching all afternoon. When your food is thawing in the freezer you don't have a lot of time to comparison shop.
I am thankful that the agency awarded a grant after we were home (though I was hoping to put that toward the loan)
I am thankful that the problem the van is having "might" be covered under warranty. I really want to take a picture when that odometer hits 222,222.
I am thankful that two of my kids are playing Mon*poly and haven't been fighting...yet.
I am hoping those goofy test results come back on Mon morning and aren't anything to worry about. (surely blood in the stools can't be THAT bad)
I am thankful that tonite is "fall backward" and we get an extra hour of sleep... I need to get to bed before 11.

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    It is sometimes difficult to "give thanks in all things," but you are doing a great job! What an encouragment to see your faithfulness.

    Terrye in FL

    ReplyDelete