Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Joseph

Tonite my SIL stopped by with a cake from DQ.
You should have seen the look on Joseph's face when he saw the
translation for "welcome".
When he found out the cake was made of ice cream....he almost decided
not to eat the "pig" we had been cooking all day. (he was really looking
forward to the pork BBQ sandwiches)

After a huge slice of cake I needed to take a pic of the blue face. He
told us they don't make cake like that in Chi*a.

Today when I was chopping up the pork I was muttering "ouch" when the
piece I was holding got too hot.
He started searching in the closet for some gloves for me to wear to
protect my hands....when he failed to find some. He pulled out the
leftover flannel from his shirt and proceeded to design some for me....
If we ever finish them I will need to share. I didn't have the heart to
explain that flannel will not work to great.

Tomorrow evening I have a date with DH! We asked Big Brother and
girlfriend to come and babysit. (Bribery works wonders)
And we are going to .....drumroll!!!

S*m's Club! Ah well, you take what you can get.

2 comments:

  1. Sam's Club? that's the best you could do lol? at least get him to take you out to eat too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! Just stopped by! I'm going to add you to my favorites! Thank you for sharing your family's journey!
    Blessings,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete