Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Prayers for Tomorrow

Thursday afternoon we get an opinion on the possibilities for Youngest
Brother's feet and hand.
We will be visiting Shriner's in the afternoon...hopefully they can help
us out with the prosthetic that is breaking too.
Tonite when I told Youngest Brother that the doctor will be looking at
his hand too. He said "no look" I said "yes, they will look at your hand
too."
He said " no...and made cutting motions over his hand"
I assured him that they are just looking tomorrow...but hmmm, wonder
what is going on in his mind...is he happy to just leave things the way
they are....what has he been told about surgery? Or is he making his own
assumptions?

I guess that is something else to start praying about.

1 comment:

  1. I will pray that you get the answers you are looking for and for youngest son feel comfortable with the appt.

    ReplyDelete