Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I need to write down some Faith-isms before I forget them, for


At our house guests are..."punkity"

That lady running at the side of the road is "joggling" or "jiggling"...now she says "momma, what is that word?" she got tired of us laughing so hard.  Truth is her words actually describe it much better.

Then we see "hopcopters" in the sky.

She is also my first child who insists that daddy needs to kiss mommy too, and can't sleep if she hasn't had a kiss from big brother.

When I wondered out loud why her face wasn't even wet after her bath, she answered..."well I SIT in the bath water." (well she was a bit more precise in her wording)

On Mon. nite she was sort of crying and told daddy "my nose hurts" she had been playing and daddy thought she bumped her nose, and sort of off-handedly asked "did you bite your nose?"
Then she ran to me and tried to whisper something to me, but ended up crying when I couldn't understand her. Finally she burst out "There is a sticker in my NOSE!"
Poor baby!
I calmed her enough to look in her nose...no sign of the sticker...so I held her other nostril closed and told her to blow like she's trying to get a big booger out....out it came!
She cried so hard after that....I think her little heart was so scared.
I made sure to remind her to always tell mommy anything even if she is scared, or to tell the babysitter...since grandma was due to arrive any minute to sit for the evening.

Letting Grandma babysit is risky...the things they tell each other...when we came home...we learned that "gram-mam" is "gram-pap's" girlfriend, but they are married....she also learned that mommy and daddy are married (!)   Big sister was hyper.... Gram-mam bought a new broom.....on and on

Oh and she loves her new pink fireman boots....($1 at Good*ill)

No comments:

Post a Comment