Monday, March 22, 2010

Life Lessons

First of all I need to announce, We are DTC! as of March 15, the good thing about finding it out a week later...we are that much closer to LID.

Anyway...on to the lessons I learned this weekend...

I am too OLD to participate in a three-legged race with a 14 y.o. My left knee hates me today.

You should not cram 15 hours of con-ed for your EMT re-certification in two weeks.

The Lord is faithful...I tried to advertise my CPR classes and for whatever reason the ad did not appear, BUT I am getting classes left and right.

That is enough...it is time for bed!

2 comments:

  1. DTC!!!! Yipppeee!!! I bet you have a LID and just don't know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, you are another step closer!!! Congrats & hope you are already LID!!! Some of my friends just got their TA's this week only 53 days out from LID!!!! Let's cross fingers it will be that quick for you!!!

    ReplyDelete